Cable Ladder systems are designed and manufactured according to National (Indian Standard, CPRI) and International Standards (Such as NEMA VE1 and IEC 61537).
- Pre-Galvanised Steel: Cable Ladders shall meet the minimum yield and tense strength of the ASTM standards (ASTM A653) with G 90 coating thickness.
- Hot-Dip Galvanised Steel: Cable Ladders are Hot-Dip Galvanised in accordance with ASTM A123.
- Stainless Steel: Cable Ladders are constructed of AISI type 304, type 316 or type 316 L stainless steel.
- Powder Coated: Cable Ladders are pre-treated and powder coated as per IEC Standards.
- Alu Zinc + Magnesium: Cable Ladders with Zinc-Aluminium-Magnesium coating are ideal for multiple engineering applications where good corrosion resistance in very aggressive environments is required. Due to its unique composition it offers a self healing property on cut edges.
- HRCA (Hot Rolled and Close Annealed): Cable Ladders are made of hot roll steel which shall meet IS2062 standard. CRCA (Cold Rolled Close Annealed): Cable Ladders are made of cold roll steel which shall meet IS513 standard.