Double Sphere Joints are used exactly as their single sphere counterparts. However, its unique shape and longer length allows greater compression, elongation, lateral and angular movement. This minimizes water hammer, increases noise suppression and dampens hydraulic surge and shock in any system.
The construction combines elastic properties of rubber with nylon cord fabric reinforcement and is integrated with steel Floating Flanges to provide a flexible pipe joint. The Sealing surfaces provide a fluid and gas tight seal.
IDEAL PUMP CONNECTOR
Most widely used world over to protect pumps. It provides the greatest pressure, temperature and movement. Its resiliency helps control pulsation shocks and noise transmission.
- WIDE FLOWING ARCH – Virtually eliminates sediment build up
- FLOATING FLANGE – eases Installation
- COMPENSATES FOR AXIAL, LATERAL TORSIONAL AND , ANGULAR MOVEMENTS – Due to thermal changes & misalignment
- ISOLATES VIBRATIONS DAMPENS , NOISE AND PRESSURE SURGES
- SUITABLE FOR SUCTION AND DISCHARGE
For use in Plumbing, & Air systems in:
- RESIDENTIAL HOUSES
- COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS
- INDUSTRIAL PLANTS
- SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANTS
- CHEMICAL PLANTS
- POWER PLANTS
- MARINE SYSTEMS