This unique range of Open Spring Mountings use integral rubber end fixing of the springs which set them apart from all other designs. Loose springs and plates are now history and high frequency noise attenuation is provided regardless of whether a rubber seating pad is used or not. The OS Mountings are widely used to isolate vibration from every conceivable type of rotating and reciprocating machine. Where control of transient motion is required Open Spring Mounting can be used in conjuction with our Viscous Dampers Type SFD.
- Unique expanding rubber end fixing of springs(Patent applied for) which also provides high-frequency attenuation.
- Nominal 20, 25 & 50 mm deflection colour coded springs with 50% overload capacity.
- Can be bolted to supporting structure or freestanding on 6mm thick ribbed rubber pad.
- Fully height adjustable (OS25 & 50).
- Zinc plated metals.
- No snubbing gives maximum efficiency.
- Axial and centrifugal fans
- Air handling units
- Low-level pipework
- With inertia bases type for pumps,
- Generating sets and compressors etc