The mounts are designed to provide a high ‘G’ SEISMIC RESTRAINT IN ALL DIRECTIONS WITH BUILT IN SNUBBERS.
The mounts reduce transmission SRSM of low frequency machinery vibration to a building structure to avoid physical damage or annoyance to the occupants.
SRSM Mounts are ideal for large or heavy equipments mounted on structural frames or concrete bases on roof tops even in wind prone areas or active seismic zones due to the integral vertical & lateral restraints. Equipments with large volumes of liquid beneﬁt because during “draining down” upward movement is restricted thus avoiding damage to equipment, pipework and electrical connections.
- High Strength all steel construction with epoxy coated ﬁnish for corrosion resistance and zinc plated ﬁxings
- Large laterally stable colour coded epoxy coated helical steel springs with nominal deﬂections of 25mm and 50mm and up to 50% overload capacity.
- Vertical and lateral restraints have hold down bolts in steel housing with large dia rubber snubbers to avoid any metallic contact and to provide adequate radial clearance to ensure vibration isolation effciency is not impaired.
- Equipments can be levelled since working height and vertical limiting stops are fully adjustable.
- Cross ribbed rubber acoustic seating pad prevent skidding and transference of high frequency vibration & sound.
- AIR HANDLING UNITS
- COOLING TOWERS
- CHILLERS & CONDENSERS
- BOILERS &LARGE FANS